DragonSteel Solid Metal Polyhedral D&D Dice Set with Case
After gazing upon DragonSteel Dice, many adventurers assume they must be made of ground up dragon scales, but they are not. Zinc alloy is electroplated with nickel to create the brushed silver look. While we may not know exactly where "zinc" comes from, or how it's forged, or what "electroplating" means, our best guess is that dwarves and dark magic are heavily involved.
- COMPLETE SET – The full 7 dice set contains one each of the following dice: D4, D6, D8, D10 (with numbers 0-9), another D10 (marked in tens for percentages), D12, and a D20.
- BEAUTIFUL – The dice have a matte silver look with excellent readability.
- METAL CASE – Carrying case has a wizard and dragon laser etched on the tin and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- HEAVY DUTY – These dice are solid metal and very heavy.
- PERFECT GIFT – Whether they play Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or any other RPG or war game, this would be a great gift.
- A NAME YOU CAN TRUST – Darksilver Forge is a brand from Downcast Systems, creators of humorous puzzle RPGs like Puzzlewood Quests and The Hangman’s Noose, so you know the quality is top notch!
Extend your DragonSteel set with more D6s because, you know, fireballs.
How big and heavy are they?
They are standard sized dice, but to give you a better idea of their size, here they are next to a ruler:
As for their weight, they are roughly 5-6x heavier than standard plastic dice:
Dice measurements: D4 (21mm x 18mm), D6 (14mm), D8 (16mm x 22mm), D10 (20mm x 23mm), D10 percentages (20mm x 23mm), D20 (21mm x 25mm)
Reviews from the Web
"You get 7 very well made, even coated, hefty dice; a metal dice box with enough padding to stop a small caliber bullet and laser etched art on the lid..."
Read Full Review From DropTheDie
"A phenomenal product."
Read (or Listen To) Full Review From Hexes & Bows
Choking hazard. Small parts (dice). Not recommended for children under 3 years old. Please don’t put these dice in your mouth.
These are very heavy dice and may damage some surfaces, such as a wood table. We recommend using one of our premium dice trays when rolling any metal dice.
Where are they sold?
They're sold right here! Just add them to your cart!