Cthulhu's Gold Solid Metal Polyhedral D&D Dice Set with Case
Driven to insanity when the Great Old One emerged from the depths, a band of pirates became unwilling servants of The Sleeper of R'lyeh. They called themselves the Blades of Cthulhu and cursed many objects with their newfound powers.
Years passed. Cthulhu slumbered once more. Many of the cursed objects were thought lost until this particular dice set turned up in an antique shop near the seaport of Innsmouth, brandishing a weirdly unique Jolly Roger on the set's metal case…
- COMPLETE SET – The full 7 dice set contains one each of the following dice: D4, D6, D8, D10 (with numbers 0-9), another D10 (marked in tens for percentages), D12, and a D20.
- BEAUTIFUL – The dice have a matte finish, yellow gold look with excellent readability.
- METAL CASE – Carrying case has a Blades of Cthulhu pirate flag painted on the tin and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- HEAVY DUTY – These dice are solid metal and very heavy.
- PERFECT GIFT – Whether they play Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, or any other RPG or war game, this would be a great gift.
- A NAME YOU CAN TRUST – Darksilver Forge is a brand from Downcast Systems, creators of humorous puzzle RPGs like Puzzlewood Quests and The Hangman’s Noose, so you know the quality is top notch!
- DICE MEASUREMENTS - D4 (21mm x 18mm), D6 (14mm), D8 (16mm x 22mm), D10 (20mm x 23mm), D10 percentages (20mm x 23mm), D20 (21mm x 25mm)
How Big and Heavy Are They?
They are standard sized dice, but to give you an idea, here they are next to a ruler.
As for their weight, they are 5-6x heavier than standard plastic dice.
Reviews from the Web
"You get 7 very well made, even coated, hefty dice; a metal dice box with enough padding to stop a small caliber bullet..."
Read Rull Review From DropTheDie
"A phenomenal product."
Read (or Listen To) Full Review From Hexes & Bows
Choking hazard. Small parts (dice). Not recommended for children under 3 years old. Please don’t put these dice in your mouth.
These are very heavy dice and may damage some surfaces, such as a wood table. We recommend using a dice tray when rolling any metal dice.
Where are they sold?
They're sold right here! Just add them to your cart!
Also available at amazon.com.